A curated list of Artificial Intelligence (AI) courses, books, video lectures and papers.
- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach - Stuart Russell & Peter Norvig
- Paradigms Of Artificial Intelligence Programming: Case Studies in Common Lisp - Paradigms of AI Programming is the first text to teach advanced Common Lisp techniques in the context of building major AI systems
- Reinforcement Learning: An Introduction - This introductory textbook on reinforcement learning is targeted toward engineers and scientists in artificial intelligence, operations research, neural networks, and control systems, and we hope it will also be of interest to psychologists and neuroscientists.
- The Cambridge Handbook Of Artificial Intelligence - Written for non-specialists, it covers the discipline's foundations, major theories, and principal research areas, plus related topics such as artificial life
- The Emotion Machine: Commonsense Thinking, Artificial Intelligence, and the Future of the Human Mind - In this mind-expanding book, scientific pioneer Marvin Minsky continues his groundbreaking research, offering a fascinating new model for how our minds work
- Artificial Intelligence: A New Synthesis - Beginning with elementary reactive agents, Nilsson gradually increases their cognitive horsepower to illustrate the most important and lasting ideas in AI
- On Intelligence - Hawkins develops a powerful theory of how the human brain works, explaining why computers are not intelligent and how, based on this new theory, we can finally build intelligent machines. Also audio version available from audible.com
- How To Create A Mind - Kurzweil discusses how the brain works, how the mind emerges, brain-computer interfaces, and the implications of vastly increasing the powers of our intelligence to address the world’s problems
- Super Intelligence - Superintelligence asks the questions: What happens when machines surpass humans in general intelligence. A really great book.
- Our Final Invention: Artificial Intelligence And The End Of The Human Era - Our Final Invention explores the perils of the heedless pursuit of advanced AI. Until now, human intelligence has had no rival. Can we coexist with beings whose intelligence dwarfs our own? And will they allow us to?
- How to Create a Mind: The Secret of Human Thought Revealed - Ray Kurzweil, director of engineering at Google, explored the process of reverse-engineering the brain to understand precisely how it works, then applies that knowledge to create vastly intelligent machines.
- Minds, Brains, And Programs - The 1980 paper by philospher John Searle that contains the famous 'Chinese Room' thought experiment. Probably the most famous attack on the notion of a Strong AI possessing a 'mind' or a 'consciousness', and interesting reading for those interested in the intersection of AI and philosophy of mind.
- Gödel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid - Written by Douglas Hofstadter and taglined "a metaphorical fugue on minds and machines in the spirit of Lewis Carroll", this wonderful journey into the the fundamental concepts of mathematics,symmetry and intelligence won a Pulitzer Price for Non-Fiction in 1979. A major theme throughout is the emergence of meaning from seemingly 'meaningless' elements, like 1's and 0's, arranged in special patterns.
- AIMACode - Source code for "Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach" in Common Lisp, Java, Python. More to come.
- FANN - Fast Artificial Neural Network Library, native for C
- Open Cognition Project - We're undertaking a serious effort to build a thinking machine
- AITopics - Large aggregation of AI resources
- AIResources - Directory of open source software and open access data for the AI research community
To the extent possible under law, Owain Lewis has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.
diambil dari: https://github.com/owainlewis/awesome-artificial-intelligence